Stay in Comfort
All the amenities for your perfect vacation!
- Fully Stocked Kitchen – Includes a coffee maker, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher and all the cooking and eating utensils you need to stay in and enjoy home cooked meals.
- Large Continental Breakfast – Whether you want to cook a hearty breakfast or just grab a quick snack, plenty of delicious options will be available for you on your arrival.
- Private Covered Patio – With comfortable seating and a barbecue grill, you can enjoy the pleasant Moab evenings. The patio also has enough space for you to safely park your bikes.
- Hot Tub – Located on the patio, the hot tub provides an excellent way to relax and cap off a day of adventure or to warm up in the winter.
- Private Drive – Off street parking in our private drive. Fits three vehicles and is large enough to park your trailer or RV.
- Sleeps Four – Comfortable queen sized bed and a sleep sofa with extra padding.
- Luxurious Bathroom – Beautifully tiled walk in shower with soft rain shower head. Separate towels provided for the hot tub and the bathroom.
- Entertainment – Satellite TV in both the bedroom and living room. The living room also has a DVD player and there is a small collection of DVDs and games for your use. WiFi is available throughout the suite.
- Other – In-suite washer and dryer, iron and ironing board and many other small touches to make your vacation perfect.
Su Casa is truly a place to call home while in Moab. Beautifully decorated, comfortable and impeccably clean. TV in living room and bedroom, great shower in bathroom, WiFi and Dish TV, DVD player and lots of DVDs. Kitchen has all needed appliances, dishes and pots. Washer and dryer. And a private hot tub, table and grill on your own patio space. Great hot tub! Unit is well stocked with condiments, paper products, dish and laundry detergent, toiletries in bathroom. Kitchen stocked with coffee, muffins, eggs, breakfast meat, cookies, bread, milk, juice, fruit and yogurt. Great location within walking distance to center of Moab, but on a quiet residential street. Overall, Su Casa is perfect.
– Jill F.